See MORE Photos on INSTAGRAM @fashion_hendricks
NYC WEAVE STUDIO
NYC Weave Studio’s goal is to please clients. Everything possible will be done to resolve any issues. Sorry, but there are absolutely NO refunds. THIS IS A CASH ONLY SALON. Hair can be purchased in studio using pay pal.
Showing up to the salon with your hair washed and blown dry is A MUST. Service will not be preformed on hair that is not clean or scalp that has open sores or an unhealthy appearance.
To have an install applied it is necessary to bring two or more bundles/packs of 100% human hair unless your desired look requires less.
Please Do NOT book for other people.
There will be an additional charge to wash re-used weave hair if it is not clean. Hair that is not clean or that contains debris will NOT be re-used without washing. A $15 charge will be applied for re-used hair that has to be washed or dried. Applying re-used hair that is not clean will not be allowed at any time.
NYC Weave Studio is not responsible for sensitive scalp, tenderness, abrasions, allergic reactions or sores due to braids, beads, glues or install process.
If you have guests with you they are to wait in the designated waiting area and are at no time allowed to sit in stylist chair. This is a female service salon please, NO MEN.
FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE of 16 ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SALON. PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN WITH YOU OR YOUR APPT WILL BE CANCELLED.
NYC Weave Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
At no time is Food of any kind allowed in the salon. Please understand that for sanitary reasons you can not eat anything at all while sitting in the styling chair.
Please adhere to all information above as it could result in your appointment being cancelled.
By sitting in the chair for service you are agreeing to this policy.
Thanks and have a wonderful weave!
1. Be on time...a two hour window is scheduled for your weave install. Please be fair to others coming in after you. Allow for cows falling from the sky, time to get lost, full parking lots, not finding the location and traffic/train/bus delays. If you arrive early and a client is there enjoying their PRIVATE appointment a dinner is located just a few doors away on 85th and 3rd ave.
2. Come with your natural hair combed out, shampooed and blown dry. WASHING OF NATURAL HAIR and/or WEAVE REMOVAL IS NOT A SERVICE OFFERED. Please do NOT put any heavy products on your hair after blow drying. Please make sure you rise it thoroughly. Using heavy oils will alter the outcome of the style of your weave install.
3. Purchasing hair? Click the "BUY HAIR" tab at the top or go to shop.nycweavestudio.com. Currently 100% Virgin Hair is sold at the studio but it is best to pre purchase to make sure what you want is avail as the hair SELLS OUT FAST! The shipping fee will be refunded. Make sure to text the purchase order to 9143300775 IMMEDIATELY after your purchase and USE THE SHOP ADDRESS FOR SHIPPING.
Reusing hair? Make sure it is clean, combed out and free of dirt, old thread, COMPLETELY DRY, sorted for lengths and combed out well. To comb weave hair after washing its best to lay it on a hard surface to comb or brush. If your hair has been chopped into many small pieces please purchase new hair.
4. To prep your reused hair at home shampoo and condition making sure it has been rinsed well after. NO heavy or oily conditioners please as that will alter the finished look. Blow hair dry or lay flat overnight to air dry. Hanging the hair on a hanger made for pants with the two clips on the end makes drying easier.
5. For your appt have a few photos of your desired look saved on your phone as it's a great starting point before the weave application.
Want COLOR? Hair should be MAILED and IN studio one week prior to appointment. Include name, number, appt date and time with inspiration photo printed and INCLUDED of the desired look. If you want a price estimate (not exact) please ask via text. All color pricing depends on condition of the hair that needs color and the color you want the hair to be. Some coloring requires multiple steps to get the desired look. Color job can be paid for at your appt. See color pricing on "prices" tab.
6. A 48 hour window is requried to be able to change or re-book any appointment. Please understand there are NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be a $75 + charge to any client not giving a 48 hour notice to be able to make any other appointments. Showing up to your appointment 20 minutes or more late is considered a no show/missed appointment and the same fee will be applied.